About Me

My photo
I am a physically down-to-earth, mentally-wide-open person with a fascination for Science Fiction writing. I have written stories from the time I was old enough to know how to write backwards letters, and have had quite a few interesting adventures come of them. I do enjoy a good adventure, be it in words or in reality - they both make me a little giddy. I am prone to random road trips, sudden disappearances, jumping before looking...that kind of thing. I have written a few stories that I keep on Fanfiction.net, and a fellow author from there guided me here - my steps from now on are inspired by her, and you forever have my gratitude Kyndra Hatch ~ much love my friend!

31.3.11

Tentative steps...

So forward I go. I set myself down to start a goal profess chart for myself. It will consist of steps I wish to have accomplished by what time to get me moving in the right direction. Now...if only I would finish it...LOL!
No, in reality I have made good progress so far. I have chosen the story I wish to focus on and the basic issues that I have with the plot line that have tobe worked out. It is one of my fictions that I have already written on quite a bit, oso in theory it wont be a whole lot of work together it somewhere near standing. All in all there is a long way between where it is now and submitting it to be published, but I feel pretty confident tht it won't take long in the grand scheme of it.
Well, that is all I wanted to say today.
Good luck; moving on!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Go for it! Getting those goal/direction plans finished can sometimes be hard with the rest of life;) That's kinda where I am now...folks coming to visit and all kinds of things that keep sidetracking me, LOL.

    ReplyDelete